These are some of the easier scoreboard systems to deal with. Very reasonably priced and they work great. I am happy to help you with boards in addition to your system needs.
-- Tom Nicotera
Tabletop Scoreboard SK2229R - $429 (includes wireless remote up to 100') + $70 shipping
SCOREBOARD / Shot Clocks Package - This is a great package.
Optional shot clocks 1171525 (2 units) - $849
- Dimensions: 16"H x 24"W x 10"D - 13 lbs.
- LED clock digits: 4.75", LED Score digits: 4.25"
- Scores basketball, volleyball and wrestling and can function as a metronome, stopwatch, clock with alarm and
- Clock counts up or down from 99:99 and keeps score to 199
- Period, bonus, team fouls and possession indicators
- Includes wireless remote (100' range) allows operator to change score and start/stop the clock
- 4 user-programmable frequency settings for operating multiple units independently in the same area
- Includes digital periods, bonus, team fouls and possession indicators
- Indoor use only
Optional shot clock stands (2 units) - $179
Optional extra loud horn - $89
Estimated freight for complete package - $220
MacGregor 4' x 2' Multisport Indoor Scoreboard SK3048 - $849 (includes wireless remote up to 300') + $130 shipping
SK3048 Stand - $189
- 48” L x 24” H x 4” W - 24 lbs.
- 6" LED numerals with 3 digit scoring, digital periods, bonus and possession indicators, (fouls can be kept on controller) last minute counts down in 1/10th seconds
- Durable plastic cabinet with plexiglass face
- Scores basketball, volleyball, wrestling and can function as a stopwatch or clock
- Includes rechargeable wireless remote control with 300' range and 12 frequency settings for operating multiple units independently in the same area
- Controller changes sports easily and can turn scoreboard on and off remotely
- Built in wall mount slots or use with portable stand (sold separately Item # 1317107)
- Includes 100' of power supply cord for scoreboard